At RIDE Property Solutions, we buy homes for cash in Utah County.
We’re then able to either pass off those properties to our community of real estate investors or restore the home ourselves.
Either way, the result is the same — the homeowner gets a fair price for their property, in cash, and the homeowner gets to pick the closing date.
No strings attached.
But one of the questions asked by homeowners a lot is, “What types of properties are you interested in actually purchasing?”
The answer is… ALL kinds of residential properties.
That doesn’t just include properties that are in decent shape. It also includes what we call “distressed” properties.
– Houses with structural issues such as foundation, roof, plumbing, or electrical problems.
– Houses located in undesirable neighborhoods.
– Houses that are located in flood plains or in other weather-prone areas.
– Houses with high-interest rates or undesirable financing.
– Houses with balances too extreme for the owner to maintain.
– Houses with bad memories for the homeowner, such as a death or divorce.
– Houses that no longer fit the homeowner’s needs — too big, too small, bad location, and so on.
And the best part is we can buy these “distressed” properties as-is — no need to clean, repair, or restore anything.
We can make a fair cash offer on the property within 48 hours, you pick the closing date, and we’ll even pay all closing costs.
Give us a call at (801) 790-4888 to get your fair cash offer!